Tuesday 18 October 2016

Why did you choose your career?




This is a sad but true history of my life.  

For my parents a very happy family until had a terrible car accident. My father and I survived but my mother dont. After that my father couldn´t deal with so we came to Chile to live with my fathers familiy. When I was a child I wanted to be a football player, because always I like the sporst in general. But when my father decided to tell me the story of my mother and show me the reports and cronichles that she wrote, she was yournalism, I decided to be a journalist, just like her. So here I am, in this classroom.

After all that I began to got interested on writting and reading interesting stories. I would like to complement sports with my career: journalist.




















2 comments: