Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Favorite Festivity

My favorite festivity is the new year. This festivity is celebrated at 00.00hrs between 31 of December and 1° of january. I like it because is that moment of the year when all family is together to celebrate  and to wait the new good energy from the new year that is arriving. Everybody cooperate to make the dinner and have some drinks. When clock says that are 00.00hrs everybody get a huge hug from rest of family and then we go out out to see fireworks in the sky.
A couple of times I went to Valparaiso to see its fireworks.


In this moment of year, I think people is more happy than other moments. When new year comes, the party is just beginning and it takes a long time of celebration. Is very common that party continue at sunrise. Other reason because I like this festivity is because there are various rituals where you can left the bad things and open your arms to receive all better energy from universe. 







2 comments:

  1. You're right. I think that the rituals are interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this date smells terrible in every street of this country, specially Valparaiso.

    ReplyDelete