Wednesday 14 December 2016

An Expert on your Field

Resultado de imagen para profesor de matematicasIn my school age, I had several good teachers who in a some way marked me in different areas, but there is one that highlights over the others. 
The name of my teacher was Orlando Palma. He was an excellent math teacher. He had a great knowledge about topics that he teach. Furtherless he explain very well things that for other are very difficult.

What always called my attention from him, is that he opened his heart and he told us a lot of their personal live experiences, which are very hard to imagine about a man like him. 

He always told us about their humble origins. the poverty where hi lived, the times that he was arrested before to have 21 years old and the efforts that he had to do in order to convert himself in a happy man. Now he is In loved of his wife and children but never forgetting what he lived.

I will always remember this phrase that he always says.... " Money don't make me happy, with all my studies i could be millionare if i work in something else, but i love to be a teacher and i love my family. Everyday i sing in the shower and i come to school whistling a song, and with that i'm happy. I don't need anything else".

No comments:

Post a Comment