Thursday 29 December 2016

Post 8: A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester


Well, the truth is that during this year I have not attended classes because I finish my classes at university. At this moment I am working on my thesis project which is the only thing that I am missing in order to finish my process within the university, well, also with English.

But if I can remember some of the subjects that I had and that I found interesting. One of them was the subject of documentary. This subject was part of the elective to choose and it was a very good choice in my opinion.

I liked the subject because it was interesting to be able to learn about audiovisual language, because I always liked cinema and combining journalism was interesting. The teacher displayed examples of the types of documentaries that exist. Some were more informative, others were more artistic.

I liked more those audiovisual works in which you could make a work of art. And that motivates me to focus on what I study in this subject, because I would like to dedicate myself to the creation of this type of content that I think they need. Because there are many interesting stories to tell. And I hope to be able to generate change or help in something to create a better society for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment