Tuesday 6 December 2016

A Band / Singer I like

I listen a lot kind of music. I like several and different styles. In general is more spanish music and only a few others bands in english language. that´s why is difficult to me think just in one singer or band. One of the bands that I listen commonly is "Anarquia Tropical". This band is a chilean band and is well known beacuse they mix rythms of rock and another styles called cumbia. Its message is about anarchy and political content. It' s lyric has a deep social message criticizing capitalist economical model unit the exaggeration. In some cases adding a little of humor on it "Satan es la cumbia" is the track tht I remember always, not because is my favourite, but was the first that I heard about this band. In this song there is a deep criticism to catholic institution. It´s live´s performing are full energy, they are a great band because the quality of their musicians and the show that they perform over the scenario.



1 comment: